DEPOSITS AND FINAL PAYMENTS
- A deposit of $1500.00 per person is required for a reservation for your small ship Alaska cruise. This deposit must be received within 10 business days of the date you make your reservation and reservations can’t be confirmed until payment is received. The initial deposit will be refundable up to 72 hours once payment is received.
- Final deposit / payment is required and must be in our possession 60 days prior your departure date from your place of residence, or in full at time of booking if less than 60 days prior to the departure date of your cruise.
- If payments aren’t received on time, your space may be relinquished to other passengers. Rebooking will be based on availability of space on the date you request.
- Deposits and payments may be made by check, money order, and wire transfers.
Private Yacht Charters
- Private Yacht Charters require a deposit equal to one third of the total charter fare and is due within ten working/business days of the reservation.
- At 270 days or 9 months prior departure, a second payment is due equal to one third of the total charter fare.
- The final deposit/payment (remaining one third of total fare) is due 120 days or 4 months before your departure date.
- For private yacht charters booked less than 9 months but more than 4 months prior to a departure date, a deposit/payment of two thirds of the total charter fare is due.
- For a Private charter booked less than 4 months prior to the departure date, the full charter fare is due at the time the reservation is booked.
For guest who has to cancel their cruise (for any reason), including medical or family emergencies, the following cancellation policies apply:
|Days prior departure||Per person cancellation fee|
|Up to 91 days||50% of initial deposit|
|90 to 61 days||Forfeiture of full deposit|
|60 to 46 days||50% of gross fare|
|45 to 31 days||75% of gross fare|
|30 to 0 days||100% of gross fare|
Private Yacht Charter Cancellations:
Days prior departure Per person cancellation fee
Up to 365 days or 12 months 50% of initial deposit
365 to 271 days 9-12 months Forfeiture of full deposit
270 to 121 days 4 to 9 months 67% of gross charter fair
120 to 0 days 4 to 0 months 100% of Gross Charter Fare
What’s included in your rate:
- Float plane flight 30 -40 minutes, start or end of trip, depends on weather.
- Fishing gear, salt & fresh water
- Fishing fresh and Salt water
- All shore excursions based off of the M/V Alaskan Harvest including kayaking and small boat excursions
- All meals aboard ship
- Onboard Professional Guide and Skipper
- Airport transfers
- All taxes, port charges and fees
What’s not included in your rate:
- Airfare to and from your home city
- Rain gear & boots
- Personal Fly rods & fishing gear
- Spirits & Alchohol ( provide us with a list and we will have it onboard for you)
- Discretionary gratuities to vessel’s crew, typically 5-10% of fare
- Travel insurance
Optional pre- or post-night hotel stay in Sitka, Juneau or Petersburg
We ask that you send us your desired travel itinerary A.S.A.P. or at least 60 days in advance. Any late payment can or may delay this information getting to you. Upon final payment we will send travel information in regards to your specific itinerary, where we will meet or pick you up by yacht or via Float Plane. We will also send emergency contact numbers and information about fish packaging services if needed.
While children ages twelve and over appreciate our luxury cruises (standard departures) the most, Children eleven and younger also do very well and have fun on Private Yacht Charters with their families or as part of a private group. It is the guardian or parents responsibility to supervise their children at all times while onboard the M/V Alaskan Harvest.
Gratuities are a personal matter and are at the discretion of the traveler. Standard tips range from 5% to 10% of gross fare per person. Gratuities are shared equally between all yacht crew.
Smoking is allowed only on outside decks away from doors, No smoking is allowed inside Yacht at any time. We ask while smoking to please be mindful and considerate of any and all non-smokers onboard.
DISABILITY AND HEALTH CONSIDERATIONS
Guests must notify us of any physical health concerns, needs or requirements, or any medical treatment that may render a guest a risk or danger to the other guests or anyone on board. Any guest with a limiting disability must travel with a spouse, friend or partner who will be responsible to help them while onboard the Yacht. Pregnant women 30 weeks or more cannot be accepted as guests onboard the M/V Alaskan Harvest. Women 24 to 30 weeks pregnant must submit a letter from their physician granting approval of air and yacht travel.
Travel Insurance is recommended for all our cruise bookings. Call us for recommendations about travel insurance plans.
EXTRA COST PROVISION
If as a result of inclement weather or other conditions beyond our control that may prevent or delay your cruise departure or arrival, you will be responsible to book any additional hotel or transportation needed. Any additional costs are your responsibility.
For more info on Alaska Boat Cruises Policies