What's Included In Our All Inclusive Cruise Rates?
We’ve packed our all-inclusive cruise rates with value so that you can truly enjoy your vacation without worrying about extra fees, add-on costs and bringing your checkbook.
What's included in your rate:
- Float plane flight 30 -40 minutes, start or end of trip, depends on weather.
- Fishing gear, salt & fresh water
- Fishing fresh and Salt water
- All shore excursions based off of the M/V Alaskan Harvest including kayaking and small boat excursions
- All meals aboard ship
- Onboard Professional Guide and Skipper
- Airport transfers
- All taxes, port charges and fees
What's not included in your rate:
- Airfare to and from your home city
- Rain gear & boots
- Personal Fly rods & fishing gear
- Spirits & Alchohol ( provide us with a list and we will have it onboard for you)
- Discretionary gratuities to vessel's crew, typically 5-10% of fare
- Travel insurance
Optional pre- or post-night hotel stay in Sitka, Juneau or Petersburg