Luxury Yacht Cruises in Alaska
Our Yacht - The Alaskan Harvest
There’s no better luxury yacht for your Alaskan adventure! Configured to meet the needs of visitors to Southeastern Alaska, our luxury yacht is a warm and comfortable way to experience the Alaskan wilderness. 80′ long X 22′ wide with three stories. This is a custom-built motor yacht designed especially for Southeast Alaska. It is a Desco Marine commercial haul with a 12′ deep draft which allows smooth cruising through any seas.
You will think you are on land. The inside of the Yacht is all specifically designed to hold up to 12 passengers comfortably including crew, with private staterooms and baths, a luxurious main living and dining area designed with beautiful Jatoba Wood and other hardwoods. This truly is the best way to enjoy a private Alaskan cruise.
Luxury Yacht Features
- Main cabin constructed with South American Jatoba hardwood
- Forward deck and two aft decks one below, and one on top of the vessel
- 5 guest staterooms with 4 bathrooms
- Large viewing windows with multiple seating areas throughout the vessel to enjoy wildlife viewing up close
- A lounge with plush sofas
- A 37” flat-screen TV with a full selection of movies
- Large dining area with amazing wildlife views
- A fully-stocked galley where delicious meals will be prepared for you by our chef
- Full-time chef with updated appliances
- Alaskan Harvest Staterooms
- Outdoor Seating
- Locally trained, seasoned guides that have been with us a long time
- 5 star USCG rating
- All up to date safety equipment: AED, life raft, EPIRB
- 120 Volt throughout the vessel and in each of 5 staterooms
- 2 generator sets: 16kw and 40kw Northern Lights
- Separate crew quarters for client privacy
We have Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear on the main level. Papa bear is our largest and main suite, usually reserved for matriarchs, honeymoon & anniversary guests, or large family groups of four. All three staterooms have a private bathroom attached with a sink, full shower, and head.
We have Billy Loft and Bruin's Den sharing a full bathroom. These are located right off of the wheelhouse. Bruins Den is larger with a queen and separate twin bunk beds. This has some additional space as well with a semi-private sink. This would also be a great stateroom for a larger family group of four bunking together.
What's Included in Your Alaskan Yacht Cruise
- Daily Housekeeping
- Indoor Salon
- En suite bathrooms
- Family Cabins
- Dedicated local registered guides who know the history, wildlife, and fauna of the area
- Three observation decks
- Leisure deck
- Audio/video entertainment
- Hot showers
- Large crew with USCG 200 ton captains and 100 ton licensed crew
- Local foods and guest preferences. Allergy-free & special dietary meals available upon request
- 3 full meals, hors d’oeuvres nightly, with desserts and snacks daily
- Ample non-alcoholic beverages
- Guests are welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages. You will have a private guest fridge/cooler for your use.
- 5-star safety rated yacht with four smaller boats to explore from
- Single and double kayaks with safety gear
- Snorkel friendly swim step and gear
- Kayaks and Paddle Boards on board for your pleasure
Alaska Boat Cruises is the premier small boat cruise line in Alaska, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard the M/V Alaskan Harvest.
Luxury Yacht Gallery