Cruise Schedule & Pricing
- 5 nights/6 days
- $59,950 for up to 8 guests
- Additional guests up to 12 passengers (per family or same group) are $5,000 pp.
These trips all require a one-way floatplane ride that we arrange for you either to or from the vessel and is not included in this price. Plan on approximately $300-$350 per person for this additional cost.
- Cruise 1: June 25-30: Sitka to Juneau
- Cruise 2: July 3-8: Juneau to Sitka
- Cruise 3: July 11-16: Sitka to Juneau
- Cruise 4: July 18-23: Juneau to Sitka
- Cruise 5: July 25-30: Sitka to Juneau
- Cruise 6: August 1-6: Juneau to Sitka
- Cruise 7: August 8-13: Sitka to Juneau
- Cruise 8: August 16-21: Juneau to Sitka
- Cruise 9: August 24-29: Sitka to Petersburg
Need help deciding on the best month for your Alaskan cruise? Take a look at our travel guide.
FUEL SURCHARGE: anything over $4.00 per gallon of diesel or unleaded gasoline (used on the cruise) will be charged for the overage on the per-gallon price prior to departure. This will be based on how many gallons are burned during the trip, and we will give you a fuel usage and burn rate based on the number of days of your trip.
This will be averaged per day based on a 7-day cruise in which we normally burn 900 gallons, and your additional costs with the routes that we take are based on 125 gallons per day. We know the routes, the distances, and the burn rates of the engine.
Our standard prices have always been based on fuel costing no more than $4.00 and we have never in our history of cruises had to consider a fuel surcharge until now.
What’s Included In Our All Inclusive Cruise Rates?
We’ve packed our all-inclusive cruise rates with value so that you can truly enjoy your vacation without worrying about extra fees, add-on costs, or bringing your checkbook.
What’s included in your rate:
- Freshwater Fishing
- All shore excursions based out of the M/V Alaskan Harvest including kayaking and small boat excursions
- All meals aboard ship
- Onboard Professional Guide and Skipper
- Airport transfers
- All taxes, port charges, and fees
What’s not included in your rate:
- Airfare to and from your home city
- Floatplanes to or from the yacht
- Rain gear & boots
- Personal Fly rods & fishing gear
- Freshwater fishing gear and fishing license
- Spirits & Alchohol ( provide us with a list and we will have it on board for you)
- Discretionary gratuities to vessel’s crew, typically 10% of the fare
- Travel insurance
- Optional pre- or post-night hotel stay in Sitka, Juneau, or Petersburg
- If as a result of inclement weather or other conditions beyond our control that may prevent or delay your cruise departure or arrival, you will be responsible to book any additional hotel or transportation needed. Any additional costs are your responsibility.
*Salt Water Fishing in Sitka can be added to your trip upon request. This would take up the first or last day of your cruise.