Cruise Schedule & Pricing
- 5 nights/6 days
- $69,000 for up to 8 guests
- Additional guests up to 12 passengers (per family or same group) are $5,000 pp.
- Cruise 1: June 15-20: Dawes Glacier to Sitka
- Cruise 2: June 23-28: Sitka to Dawes Glacier
- Cruise 3: June 30-July 5: Dawes Glacier to Sitka
- Cruise 4: July 8-13: Sitka to Dawes Glacier
- Cruise 5: July 15-20: Dawes Glacier to Sitka
- Cruise 6: July 23-28: Sitka to Dawes Glacier
- Cruise 7: July 30-August 4: Dawes Glacier to Sitka
- Cruise 8: August 6-11: Sitka to Dawes Glacier
- Cruise 9: August 13-18: Dawes Glacier to Sitka
- Cruise 10: August 23-28: Sitka to Dawes Glacier or Petersburg
Includes: All meals and lodging onboard the vessel. Pick up or drop off in Sitka on the Sitka portion of your trip.
Does not include: Add on deep sea fishing. And fishing licenses. We can set up a day of fishing for you in Sitka. You would pay this directly to the fishing guides.
You need to arrange hotel/cabs in Juneau. You also pay for a one way flight from or to Dawes Glacier area with Ward Air. So your trip either starts or ends with a one way float plane ride which you would pay directly to Ward Air. We will set up the flight for you though.
If you wish to add on day/night accomodation in Sitka please add 1,500. per night for your party.
Gratuities can be handed to the captain at the end of your cruise and are split amoungst the crew.
FUEL SURCHARGE: anything over $4.00 per gallon of diesel or unleaded gasoline (used on the cruise) will be charged for the overage on the per-gallon price prior to departure. This will be based on how many gallons are burned during the trip, and we will give you a fuel usage and burn rate based on the number of days of your trip.
This will be averaged per day based on a 7-day cruise in which we normally burn 900 gallons, and your additional costs with the routes that we take are based on 125 gallons per day. We know the routes, the distances, and the burn rates of the engine.
Our standard prices have always been based on fuel costing no more than $4.00 and we have never in our history of cruises had to consider a fuel surcharge until now.
What Else is Included in Our Cruise Rates?
We’ve packed our all-inclusive cruise rates with value so that you can truly enjoy your vacation without worrying about extra fees, add-on costs, or bringing your checkbook.
What’s included in your rate:
- Freshwater Fishing
- All shore excursions based out of the M/V Alaskan Harvest including kayaking and small boat excursions
- All meals aboard ship
- Onboard Professional Guide and Skipper
- Airport transfers
- All taxes, port charges, and fees
What’s not included in your rate:
- Airfare to and from your home city
- Floatplanes to or from the yacht
- Rain gear & boots
- Personal Fly rods & fishing gear
- Freshwater fishing gear and fishing license
- Spirits & Alchohol ( provide us with a list and we will have it on board for you)
- Discretionary gratuities to vessel’s crew, typically 10% of the fare
- Travel insurance
- Optional pre- or post-night hotel stay in Sitka, Juneau, or Petersburg
- If as a result of inclement weather or other conditions beyond our control that may prevent or delay your cruise departure or arrival, you will be responsible to book any additional hotel or transportation needed. Any additional costs are your responsibility.
*Salt Water Fishing in Sitka can be added to your trip upon request. This would take up the first or last day of your cruise.