Scheduling & Pricing
All-Inclusive Boat Cruises in SE Alaska
Alaska Boat Cruises offers personalized luxury boat trips through Alaska's famous Inside Passage. We only take up to 6-12 clients at a time and we specialize in giving you an authentic and "up close and personal" Alaskan cruise. Book your incredible Alaskan adventure today!
Cruise Schedule & Pricing 2022
- 6 nights/7 days
- $42,000 for up to 6 guests
- Additional guests up to 12 people are 3,000 pp.
- Kids up to 12 years old are half price after 6 paying adults. ($1500.)
These trips all require a one-way floatplane ride that we arrange for you either to or from the vessel and is not included in this price. Plan on approximately $300-$350 per person for this additional cost.
- Cruise 1: June 13-19: Juneau to Sitka (6 nights/7 days with a floatplane from Petersburg to the Yacht). This cruise can be sold by the cabin. Call us for Rates.
- Cruise 2 *SOLD*: July 2-8th: Sitka to Juneau (6 nights/7days with a floatplane at the end of your cruise to Juneau). SOLD
- Cruise 3: July 10-16: Juneau to Sitka (6 nights/7 days with a floatplane at the start of your trip to the yacht from Juneau)
- Cruise 4: July 19-25: Sitka to Juneau (6 nights/7 days with a floatplane ride at the end of your cruise to Juneau)
- Cruise 5: July 27-August 2nd: Juneau to Sitka (6 nights/7days with a floatplane ride at the beginning of your trip to the yacht from Juneau)
- Cruise 6: August 4-10: Sitka to Juneau (6 nights/7 days with a floatplane ride at the end of your cruise to Juneau)
- Cruise 7: August 12-18: Juneau to Sitka (6 nights/7 days with a floatplane at the start of your trip to the yacht from Juneau)
- Cruise 8: August 22-28: Sitka to Juneau: (6 nights/7days with floatplane into Juneau at the end of your cruise). This cruise can be sold by the cabin. Call us for rates.
What’s Included In Our All Inclusive Cruise Rates?
We’ve packed our all-inclusive cruise rates with value so that you can truly enjoy your vacation without worrying about extra fees, add-on costs, or bringing your checkbook.
What’s included in your rate:
- Freshwater Fishing
- All shore excursions based out of the M/V Alaskan Harvest including kayaking and small boat excursions
- All meals aboard ship
- Onboard Professional Guide and Skipper
- Airport transfers
- All taxes, port charges, and fees
What’s not included in your rate:
- Airfare to and from your home city
- Floatplanes to or from the yacht
- Rain gear & boots
- Personal Fly rods & fishing gear
- Freshwater fishing gear and fishing license
- Spirits & Alchohol ( provide us with a list and we will have it on board for you)
- Discretionary gratuities to vessel’s crew, typically 10% of the fare
- Travel insurance
- Optional pre- or post-night hotel stay in Sitka, Juneau, or Petersburg
- If as a result of inclement weather or other conditions beyond our control that may prevent or delay your cruise departure or arrival, you will be responsible to book any additional hotel or transportation needed. Any additional costs are your responsibility.
*Salt Water Fishing in Sitka can be added to your trip upon request. This would take up the first or last day of your cruise.